Being able to predict a financial emergency is pretty much impossible. You never know when you might hit a road bump and fall in need of serious cash. However, due to this unpredictability, title loans are a great way to get your hands on fast money. The only problem is most loan places require in-person visits. But in today’s fast and progressive world, traveling the extra mile can seem unnecessary. That is why online title loans are the best way to go about it.
When you’re done reading this blog, you’ll know just how to get a car title loan online and whether or not it is possible. So, what’s the holdup? Keep scrolling and read on!
Can You Get A Title Loan Online?
Yes, you can easily get a title loan online as long as you own a vehicle. This is because title loans use your car as collateral when lending out the money. Moreover, depending on your car and its monetary value, the total title loan amount can vary. The lease might total up to a mere $500 or over $10,000 based on your vehicle’s model. Ultimately, you can get your online title loan by reaching out to a lender who operates on the web.
How To Get A Car Title Loan Online?
Most online title loans have a repayment period of one month. There could be some exceptions, of course, depending on where you live and the total loan sum.
But the most important question of all is, how do they work? Or, more specifically, how do you qualify for an online title loan? Mentioned below is a step-by-step guide on how you can apply for a title loan online.
- Get the title of your car. Make sure it’s free and clear.
- Fill out the application provided online. Once done, upload it together with the required documents, such as a copy of your ID, proof of income, insurance claim, etc.
- Wait for your application to be processed. During this time, the lender will comb through your application and documents, ensuring everything is alright. You will then receive a call from the lender inquiring about a few things, verbally confirming the application. Sometimes, the lender might ask to meet in person for an evaluation and to get a copy of the vehicle’s key. They might also attach a tracking device to your vehicle for repossession purposes if you fail to pay the full amount on time.
- If things go smoothly, the lender will send a contract you can sign to finalize the deal.
- Lastly, once all the steps have been cleared, the money will be wired to your account, making it available for instant use.
Just like other online money lenders, taking out a title loan is the same. All you need are some documents, time, and patience to get access to money on short notice. For more information, reach out to Advantage Finance LLC at (281) 410-5337. You can also visit us in Houston at 616 Fm 1960 West #680 Houston, TX 77090, near the 45 and FM 1960 in Chase Bank Building.